In advance of Ja’Marr Chase’s game on Thursday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, take a look at some insights and stats to help place the best bets. The Week 4 outing sees Chase’s Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) hit the field at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio against the Miami Dolphins (3-0).
Chase Receiving Insights
- Chase averages 70.7 receiving yards, 0.8 fewer than his prop total for Thursday’s game.
- Chase has totaled more than 71.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Chase has an average receiving yards prop total of 115.7. But he accumulates 45.0 less yards per game than that.
- Chase hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards over/under this season.
- Chase has two touchdown catches this season in three games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The 297.7 passing yards per game conceded by the Dolphins defense makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Dolphins have totaled six touchdowns through the air (2.0 per game). The Dolphins’ defense is 23rd in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Ja’Marr Chase
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.