The Tennessee Titans (1-2) are 3-point underdogs in a road AFC South matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at Lucas Oil Stadium. The total has been set at 42.5 points for this matchup.
Colts vs. Titans Predictions
Colts vs. Titans Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Colts and Titans: Betting Trends
- The Colts have gone 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colts have not covered a spread when playing as at least 3-point favorites (0-2).
- This season, Colts games have yet to hit the over once.
- The Colts have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- The Colts have played as a moneyline favorite of -177 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- The Colts have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.9% in this contest.
- The Titans have covered the spread once in three games with a set spread.
- The Titans have not covered the spread when playing as at least 3-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving the Titans have hit the over twice this season.
- The Titans have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Titans have played as an underdog of +149 or more once this season and lost that game.
- This season, Colts games have not hit the over on this game’s 42.5-point total.
- This season, two Titans games have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 42.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 30.3 points per game, 12.2 points fewer than the over/under of 42.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 48.3 points per game, 5.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Colts have seen a 46.7 over/under in their games this season, 4.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Titans’ games this season (45.7 points).
Colts Players to Watch
- Jonathan Taylor is 37th overall among all players and ninth among all RBs with 38.9 fantasy points (13 per game).
- Matt Ryan has totaled 32.4 fantasy points this year (10.8 per game), good enough to place him 60th overall and 28th among QBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Michael Pittman Jr. averages 12.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 25.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 83rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 29th-ranked WR.
- Ashton Dulin’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 158th overall and 66th among WRs with 13.5 points (4.5 per game).
Titans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Ryan Tannehill is the No. 36 fantasy player overall and the No. 21 fantasy QB. He’s scored 39 points and is averaging 13 per game.
- Derrick Henry has collected 37 fantasy points this year (12.3 per game), enough to place him 10th among RBs and 40th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Dontrell Hilliard averages 11.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 23.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 93rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 28th-ranked RB.
- Robert Woods’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 65th among WRs and 156th overall with 13.7 points (4.6 per game).
Where To Watch Colts vs. Titans
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.