The Green Bay Packers (2-1) are double-digit, 10.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, October 2, 2022 against the New England Patriots (1-2). An over/under of 40 is set for the contest.
Packers vs. Patriots Predictions
Packers vs. Patriots Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Packers and Patriots: Betting Trends
- The Packers have covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-1-0).
- Packers games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- The Packers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Packers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -527 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Packers’ implied win probability is 84.1%.
- The Patriots have yet to win a game against the spread this season (0-2-1).
- Games involving the Patriots have hit the over once this year.
- The Patriots have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Patriots have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +396.
- The Packers and their opponents have not combined to exceed Sunday’s total of 40 points this season.
- This season, one Patriots game has finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 40.
- The Packers average 16 points per game against the Patriots’ 16.7, totaling 7.3 points under the game’s over/under of 40.
- The 38.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.3 fewer than the 40 over/under in this contest.
- The Packers have seen a 43.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Patriots’ games this season (43.8 points).
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Jones is 34th overall among all players and eighth among all RBs with 39.3 fantasy points (13.1 per game).
- Aaron Rodgers’ 36.2 total fantasy points (an average of 12.1 per game), are enough to rank him 45th overall and 25th among QBs.
- A.J. Dillon is 82nd overall and 22nd among RBs after scoring 25.6 fantasy points (averaging 8.5 per game) so far this season.
- Romeo Doubs is the 108th-ranked fantasy player — and the 39th-ranked WR — with 20.8 fantasy points. He averages 6.9 fantasy points per game.
Patriots Players to Watch
- So far this season, Mac Jones is 39th overall among all players and 23rd among all QBs with 37.1 fantasy points (12.4 per game).
- Damien Harris has recorded total 31.1 fantasy points this year (10.4 per game), which make him the 15th-ranked RB and the 62nd-ranked player overall.
- Rhamondre Stevenson is 26th among RBs and 91st overall after scoring 23.9 fantasy points (averaging 8 per game) so far this season.
- Nelson Agholor is the 111th-ranked fantasy player — and the 41st-ranked WR — with 19.9 fantasy points (6.6 per game).
Where To Watch Packers vs. Patriots
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.