The Cleveland Guardians (86-67) take a seven-game winning streak into a home matchup versus the Tampa Bay Rays (84-69) at 6:10 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Guardians are a home favorite (-155) against the Rays (+135). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Cleveland Guardians looking to Triston McKenzie (11-11), and Corey Kluber (10-9) getting the nod for the Tampa Bay Rays. The contest has a set total of 7.
Guardians vs. Rays Predictions
Guardians vs. Rays Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland played six of its last 10 games as the moneyline favorite, and won all of them.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Guardians and their opponents combined to hit the over six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Cleveland’s record against the spread is 8-2-0 over its past 10 games.
- Tampa Bay has been the underdog twice in the last 10 games and split those matchups 1-1.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Guardians vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Triston McKenzie
- The Guardians have a 17-14-0 record against the spread in McKenzie’s starts.
- The Guardians have been the moneyline favorite in 18 of McKenzie’s starts this season, and they went 12-6 in those matchups.
- McKenzie’s team is 18-10 over his 28 starts.
- McKenzie has had 31 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and 13 of those games finished over the total.
Projected starter: Corey Kluber
- When Kluber starts, his team is 15-14-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has won 44.4% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (4-5).
- In games Kluber has started, his team is 15-14.
- In Kluber’s 29 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 12 times.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians in home runs (28) and runs batted in (117).
- Among hitters in MLB play, Ramirez ranks 23rd in homers and third in RBI.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .298 with 22 doubles, seven triples, six home runs and 60 walks.
- Kwan ranks 258th in home runs among batters in MLB and 150th in RBI.
- Amed Rosario has 26 doubles, nine triples, 11 home runs and 25 walks while hitting .280.
- Andres Gimenez has a club-leading .303 batting average.
- Gimenez heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .353 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, three walks and six RBI.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Randy Arozarena is batting .273 this season with a team-high 20 home runs and 88 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Arozarena is 61st in home runs and 22nd in RBI.
- Arozarena brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .500 with four doubles, a home run, a walk and nine RBI.
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay in batting with a .292 average while slugging nine homers and driving in 54 runs.
- Diaz ranks 196th among hitters in the big leagues in homers, and 120th in RBI.
- Harold Ramirez is slashing .313/.356/.420 this season for the Rays.
- Harold Ramirez heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .353 with a walk and an RBI.
- Isaac Paredes’ 20 home runs are most among Tampa Bay batters. He’s driven in 45 runs this season while slugging .467.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.