The Miami Dolphins (3-0) are an underdog by 3.5 points as they look to keep their three-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) on Thursday, September 29, 2022 at Paycor Stadium. An over/under of 47 is set for the contest.
Bengals vs. Dolphins Predictions
Bengals vs. Dolphins Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bengals and Dolphins: Betting Trends
- The Bengals have covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-2-0).
- The Bengals are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Bengals games have yet to hit the over once.
- The Bengals have won one of the three games they were the moneyline favorite this season (33.3%).
- The Bengals have gone 1-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -184 or shorter (33.3%).
- The Bengals have an implied moneyline win probability of 64.8% in this game.
- The Dolphins have covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season for a 3-0-0 ATS record.
- The Dolphins have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Dolphins games have hit the over once.
- The Dolphins have won both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Dolphins have played as an underdog of +154 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Bengals and their opponents have not combined to exceed Thursday’s over/under of 47 points this season.
- There has been one game featuring the Dolphins this season with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 47.
- Together, the two teams combine for 49 points per game, two points more than the point total of 47 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 39.6 points per game, 7.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bengals games is 2.8 points fewer than the over/under of 47 points in this contest.
- Dolphins’ games have a total points bet of 48.2 points this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow is the 11th-best fantasy player overall this season and the ninth-best fantasy QB with 57.8 fantasy points (19.3 per game).
- Ja’Marr Chase has recorded total 31.4 fantasy points this year (10.5 per game), which make him the 61st-ranked player overall and the 17th-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Tyler Boyd’s 27.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 76 fantasy player and No. 25 WR. He averages 9.2 fantasy points per game.
- Joe Mixon is the 78th-ranked fantasy player — and the 21st-ranked RB — with 26.6 fantasy points. He averages 8.9 fantasy points per game.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- So far this season, Tua Tagovailoa is the No. 5 fantasy player overall and the No. 5 fantasy QB. He’s scored 65.1 points and is averaging 21.7 per game.
- Jaylen Waddle has racked up 53.9 fantasy points this year (18 per game), good enough to place him second among WRs and 14th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Tyreek Hill is sixth among WRs and 24th overall with 44.3 fantasy points (averaging 14.8 per game) so far this season.
- Chase Edmonds has put together the 83rd-ranked fantasy season (23rd among RBs) with 25.3 fantasy points, averaging 8.4 per game.
Where To Watch Bengals vs. Dolphins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.