The Arizona Cardinals (1-2) are only 1.5-point underdogs against the Carolina Panthers (1-2) on Sunday, October 2, 2022. The total is 44 points for this game.
Panthers vs. Cardinals Predictions
Panthers vs. Cardinals Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Panthers and Cardinals: Betting Trends
- The Panthers have covered the spread once over three games with a set spread.
- The Panthers have not covered the spread (0-1) when they are at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Panthers games have hit the over once.
- The Panthers have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- The Panthers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -126 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Panthers’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread one time in three games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Cardinals games have gone over the total twice this year.
- This season, the Cardinals have won one out of the three games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- The Cardinals are 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +105 or more on the moneyline.
- This season, Panthers games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 44-point total once.
- This season, two Cardinals games have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 44.
- The over/under for the matchup of 44 is 2.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (20.7 points per game) and the Cardinals (20.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 48.7 points per game, 4.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Panthers games is 42.2 points, 1.8 fewer than the over/under of 44 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (51.3 points).
Panthers Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield is the No. 32 fantasy player overall and the No. 19 fantasy QB with 42 points (averaging 14 per game).
- Christian McCaffrey has racked up total 36 fantasy points this year (12 per game), which make him the 46th-ranked player overall and the 11th-ranked RB.
- So far this season, Robby Anderson’s 18.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 123 fantasy player and No. 46 WR. He averages 6.3 fantasy points per game.
- D.J. Moore is the 132nd-ranked fantasy player — and the 52nd-ranked WR — with 16.8 fantasy points. He averages 5.6 fantasy points per game.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Kyler Murray is seventh overall among all players and seventh among all QBs with 61.9 fantasy points (20.6 per game).
- Marquise Brown has put up total 31.1 fantasy points this year (10.4 per game), which make him the 18th-ranked WR and the 62nd-ranked player overall.
- Greg Dortch’s 25.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 79 fantasy player and No. 26 WR. He averages 8.6 fantasy points per game.
- James Conner’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 30th among RBs and 97th overall with 22.3 points (7.4 per game).
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Cardinals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.