The Baltimore Ravens (2-1) will try to prove oddsmakers wrong when they take on the Buffalo Bills (2-1) on Sunday, October 2, 2022 as 3.5-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 52 for the game.
Bills vs. Ravens Predictions
Bills vs. Ravens Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bills and Ravens: Betting Trends
- The Bills have covered the spread two times in three games with a set spread.
- The Bills have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Bills games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Bills have compiled a 2-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Bills have played as a moneyline favorite of -189 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- The Bills have a 65.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Ravens have covered the spread twice in three games with a set spread.
- This season, Ravens games have hit the over twice.
- The Ravens have not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Ravens have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +157.
- This season, Bills games have not hit the over on this game’s 52-point over/under.
- This season, the Ravens have played two games with a combined score higher than 52 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.3 points per game, 11.3 points more than the total of 52 for this matchup.
- The 38.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.6 fewer than the 52 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bills games is 51.3 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 52 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.8 points more than the average over/under in Ravens’ games this season (44.2 points).
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen is the No. 2 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy QB with 87.9 points (averaging 29.3 per game).
- Stefon Diggs has recorded total 58.4 fantasy points this year (19.5 per game), which make him the 10th-ranked player overall and the top-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Isaiah McKenzie’s 25.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 79 fantasy player and No. 26 WR. He averages 8.6 fantasy points per game.
- Devin Singletary is working on the 92nd-ranked fantasy season (27th among RBs) with 23.4 fantasy points, averaging 7.8 per game.
Ravens Players to Watch
- So far this season, Lamar Jackson is the best fantasy player overall with 102.3 fantasy points (34.1 per game).
- Mark Andrews has recorded 42.8 fantasy points this year (14.3 per game), enough to place him first among TEs and 29th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Devin Duvernay is 10th among WRs and 47th overall with 35.9 fantasy points (averaging 12 per game) so far this season.
- Rashod Bateman is the 57th-ranked fantasy player — and the 16th-ranked WR — with 32.6 fantasy points (10.9 per game).
Where To Watch Bills vs. Ravens
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.