A matchup of Pac-12 teams features the Washington State Cougars (3-1) taking on the California Golden Bears (2-1) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Martin Stadium. The Cougars are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4 points. An over/under of 53 points has been set for the outing.
Washington State vs. Cal Predictions
Washington State vs. Cal Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Washington State vs. Cal Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-1-0).
- The Cougars are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Washington State’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Washington State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Washington State has played as a moneyline favorite of -193 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Cal has put together a record of 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Cal has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Cal games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Cal lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Cal has played as an underdog of +150 or more once this season and lost that game.
Washington State vs. Cal: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Washington State games have gone over this matchup’s 53-point over/under once.
- This season, just one Cal game has ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 53.
- Together, the two teams combine for 53.7 points per game, 0.7 points more than the point total of 53 for this contest.
- The 37.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 15.5 fewer than the 53 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Cougars have seen a 55.6 over/under in their games this season, 2.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates this game’s over/under (53 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Bears’ games (46.3 points) this season.
Washington State Players to Watch
- Cameron Ward leads Washington State with 1,082 passing yards (270.5 ypg) on 104-of-151 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- Nakia Watson has carried the ball 48 times for a team-high 260 yards (65.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 141 yards (35.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jaylen Jenkins has rushed for 85 yards (21.3 per game) on 19 carries.
- Donovan Ollie’s 263 receiving yards (65.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions with two touchdowns.
- De’Zhaun Stribling has totaled 220 receiving yards (55.0 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 19 passes this year.
- Renard Bell’s 12 receptions have netted him 167 yards (41.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Cal Players to Watch
- Jack Plummer has thrown for 975 yards (243.8 ypg) to lead Cal, completing 61.2% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Jaydn Ott has carried the ball 56 times for a team-high 463 yards (115.8 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on nine catches for 63 yards (15.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season DeCarlos Brooks has taken 33 carries for 132 yards (33.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Hunter’s team-high 305 receiving yards (76.3 yards per game) have come on 21 receptions with two touchdowns.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has put up a 225-yard season so far (56.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 17 passes.
- Mavin Anderson’s 11 receptions have yielded 98 yards (24.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Washington State vs. Cal
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.