A pair of C-USA teams square off when the UTEP Miners (2-3) and the Charlotte 49ers (1-3) are in action on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Jerry Richardson Stadium. The Miners are favored by 3 points. The over/under is 58 in the contest.
UTEP vs. Charlotte Predictions
UTEP vs. Charlotte Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UTEP vs. Charlotte: Last 3 Games
- UTEP has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- UTEP’s past three contests have not hit the over.
- The Miners and their opponents have combined to score an average of 43.0 points in their last three games, 15.0 less than the 58 over/under in this matchup.
- Charlotte has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- Charlotte’s past three games have gone over the total.
- The 49ers have averaged a total of 65.0 combined points in their last three games, 7.0 greater than this matchup’s total of 58.
UTEP vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- UTEP has put together a record of 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Miners are winless against the spread when they are 3-point favorites or more (0-1).
- UTEP’s games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- UTEP has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- UTEP has played as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Charlotte has covered the spread one time over five games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Charlotte games have gone over the total four times this year.
- This season, Charlotte has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- Charlotte has entered four games this season as the underdog by +121 or more and is 0-1 in those contests.
UTEP vs. Charlotte: Over/Under Trends
- UTEP and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 58 points just once this season.
- There have been Charlotte games that have ended with a combined score higher than 58 points this season.
- The Miners average 16.6 points per game against the 49ers’ 25.0, amounting to 16.4 points under the game’s point total of 58.
- These two teams give up a combined 70.5 points per game, 12.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Miners have seen a 47.9 average over/under in their games this season, 10.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.4 points fewer than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (61.4 points).
UTEP Players to Watch
- Gavin Hardison has thrown for 1,025 yards (205.0 ypg) to lead UTEP, completing 52% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Ronald Awatt’s team-high 277 rushing yards (55.4 per game) have come on 68 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Deion Hankins has piled up 165 yards (33.0 per game) on 46 attempts with one touchdown.
- Tyrin Smith’s team-high 370 receiving yards (74.0 yards per game) have come on 30 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Reynaldo Flores has put together a 294-yard season so far (58.8 receiving yards per game), hauling in 24 passes.
- Jeremiah Ballard has hauled in 10 grabs for 118 yards (23.6 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Charlotte Players to Watch
- Chris Reynolds has 740 passing yards (148.0 ypg) to lead Charlotte, completing 67.8% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Shadrick Byrd’s team-high 195 rushing yards (39.0 per game) have come on 55 carries this year.
- This season Chavon McEachern has piled up 39 carries for 158 yards (31.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- Elijah Spencer’s 378 receiving yards (75.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 21 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Grant Dubose has put up a 374-yard season so far (74.8 receiving yards per game) with five touchdowns, hauling in 29 passes.
- Victor Tucker’s 27 catches have netted him 252 yards (50.4 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Where To Watch UTEP vs. Charlotte
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.