The No. 24 Pittsburgh Panthers (3-1) will square off against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-3) in ACC action on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Acrisure Stadium. The Yellow Jackets are currently heavy, 20-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 49.5 points.
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech: Last 3 Games
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over once in its past three games.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 56.3 combined points in their last three games, 6.8 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 49.5.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three games.
- In its past three contests, Georgia Tech has not hit the over.
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have combined to score an average of 61.7 combined points over their last three games, 12.2 more than the 49.5 over/under in this matchup.
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread one time this season (1-3-0).
- The Panthers are winless against the spread when they are 20-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Pittsburgh have hit the over twice this season.
- Pittsburgh has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
- Pittsburgh has played as a moneyline favorite of -1875 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Georgia Tech is 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Georgia Tech has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 20-point underdogs.
- This season, not one Georgia Tech’s games have hit the over.
- Georgia Tech has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Georgia Tech has played as an underdog of +933 or more once this season and lost that game.
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech: Over/Under Trends
- A total of Pittsburgh games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 49.5 points.
- This season, two Georgia Tech games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 49.5.
- The Panthers average 36.0 points per game against the Yellow Jackets’ 13.8, totaling 0.3 points over the game’s total of 49.5.
- The 57.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.8 more than the 49.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Panthers games is 54.9 points, 5.4 more than the over/under of 49.5 points for this contest.
- Yellow Jackets’ games have a total points bet of 59.0 points this season, 9.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Pittsburgh Players to Watch
- Kedon Slovis has thrown for 692 yards (173.0 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 66.7% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Israel Abanikanda, has carried the ball 83 times for 479 yards (119.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Vincent Davis has racked up 23 carries for 148 yards (37.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jared Wayne’s 265 receiving yards (66.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 13 receptions and one touchdown.
- Konata Mumpfield has collected 182 receiving yards (45.5 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 17 passes this year.
- Gavin Bartholomew has hauled in eight catches for 133 yards (33.3 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Georgia Tech Players to Watch
- Jeff Sims leads Georgia Tech with 739 passing yards (184.8 ypg) on 70-of-117 passing with two touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He also has 125 rushing yards (31.3 ypg) on 48 carries.
- Dontae Smith has carried the ball 32 times for a team-high 191 yards (47.8 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Nate McCollum’s 158 receiving yards (39.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 18 receptions.
- Malachi Carter has put up a 153-yard season so far (38.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in eight passes.
- Malik Rutherford’s eight grabs have netted him 93 yards (23.3 ypg).
Where To Watch Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.