The Old Dominion Monarchs (1-2) will look to upset the Liberty Flames (2-1) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium. The line foretells a close game, with the Flames favored by 2 points. The over/under is set at 48.5 in the contest.
Liberty vs. Old Dominion Predictions
Liberty vs. Old Dominion Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Liberty vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Liberty is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flames are winless against the spread when they have played as 2-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Games involving Liberty have hit the over twice out of four chances this season.
- Liberty has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Liberty has played as a moneyline favorite of -129 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Old Dominion has covered the spread twice in four games with a set number.
- In games they have played as 2-point or bigger underdogs, Old Dominion owns an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Old Dominion games have hit the over just once.
- Old Dominion has won one of the three games it has played as an underdog this season.
- This season, Old Dominion has won one of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +106 on the moneyline.
Liberty vs. Old Dominion: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Liberty games have hit the over on this game’s 48.5-point total twice.
- This season, Old Dominion has played two games with a combined score over 48.5 points.
- The total for the game of 48.5 is 1.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Flames (28.7 points per game) and the Monarchs (18.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 50 points per game, 1.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Flames have seen a 54.3 over/under in their games this season, 5.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates the average total points bet in Monarchs’ games (51.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (48.5 points).
Liberty Players to Watch
- Kaidon Salter has been a dual threat to lead Liberty in both passing and rushing. He has 606 passing yards (151.5 ypg), completing 55.6% of his passes and throwing four touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 221 yards (55.3 ypg) on 38 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Dae Dae Hunter, has carried the ball 56 times for 333 yards (83.3 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Demario Douglas’ 312 receiving yards (78.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 20 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Noah Frith has grabbed five passes for 95 yards (23.8 yards per game) this year.
- CJ Yarbrough has hauled in seven catches for 95 yards (23.8 ypg) this season.
Old Dominion Players to Watch
- Hayden Wolff has thrown for 954 yards (238.5 ypg) to lead Old Dominion, completing 55.6% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Blake Watson has carried the ball 45 times for a team-high 171 yards (42.8 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Keshawn Wicks has rushed for 62 yards (15.5 per game) on 18 carries with one touchdown.
- Ali Jennings’ 559 receiving yards (139.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 24 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Zack Kuntz has put up a 141-yard season so far (35.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 11 passes.
- Jordan Bly’s 10 catches have turned into 108 yards (27.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Liberty vs. Old Dominion
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.