ACC play features the No. 5 Clemson Tigers (4-0) squaring off against the No. 10 NC State Wolf Pack (3-0) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Memorial Stadium. The Tigers are favored by 6.5 points. The over/under is 46 in the outing.
Clemson vs. NC State Predictions
Clemson vs. NC State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Clemson vs. NC State Betting Trends
- Clemson has gone 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Games involving Clemson have hit the over twice this season.
- Clemson has yet to lose when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- Clemson has played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -244 or shorter and won every time.
- NC State has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-2-0).
- Games involving NC State have hit the over twice this season.
- NC State has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- NC State has played as an underdog of +198 or more once this season and won that game.
Clemson vs. NC State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, every Clemson game has seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 46-point over/under.
- There have been two games featuring NC State this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 46.
- The Tigers average 43.8 points per game against the Wolf Pack’s 34.3, totaling 32.1 points over the contest’s point total of 46.
- This game’s over/under is 11.9 fewer points than the 34.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The Tigers have seen a 53.4 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.5 points separates the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (52.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (46 points).
Clemson Players to Watch
- D.J. Uiagalelei has thrown for 1,032 yards (258.0 ypg) to lead Clemson, completing 64.3% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also run for 178 yards (44.5 ypg) on 41 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Will Shipley’s team-high 353 rushing yards (88.3 per game) have come on 52 carries, with seven touchdowns this year.
- Beaux Collins’ 218 receiving yards (54.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 13 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Joseph Ngata has recorded 189 receiving yards (47.3 yards per game), hauling in 11 passes this year.
- Antonio Williams’ 12 catches are good enough for 184 yards (46.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
NC State Players to Watch
- Devin Leary has 890 passing yards (222.5 ypg) to lead NC State, completing 64% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Demie Sumo, has carried the ball 39 times for 252 yards (63.0 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 102 receiving yards (25.5 per game) on six catches with one receiving touchdown.
- This season Jordan Houston has collected 138 yards (34.5 per game) on 33 attempts, while also catching six passes for 82 yards (20.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Thayer Thomas’ 217 receiving yards (54.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 15 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Devin Carter has put together a 117-yard season so far (29.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in nine passes.
Where To Watch Clemson vs. NC State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.