The Boston Red Sox (72-80) and Baltimore Orioles (79-73) battle in AL East action, on Monday at 7:10 PM ET.
The Red Sox are favored (-131 moneyline odds to win) when they host the Orioles (+111). The Red Sox will start Connor Seabold (0-3) versus the Orioles and Jordan Lyles (11-11). The over/under in the game is 9.5 total runs.
Red Sox vs. Orioles Predictions
Red Sox vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Red Sox vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Boston went 3-2 over the five games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Red Sox and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Boston has a 4-6-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Baltimore has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Orioles and their opponents are 6-3-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Baltimore is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Red Sox vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Connor Seabold
- The Red Sox have gone 1-3-0 ATS in Seabold’s four starts with a set spread.
- The Red Sox were favored on the moneyline for one Seabold start this season — they lost.
- Seabold’s team has a 1-3 record in his four starts.
- Seabold has started four games with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in one of them.
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- Lyles and his team are 19-11-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 50% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 13-13.
- Lyles’ team has won 15 of his 30 starts.
- In Lyles’ 30 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 14 times.
Red Sox Batting Leaders
- Rafael Devers has accumulated a team-high 27 home runs and 84 runs batted in.
- Devers ranks 29th in home runs and 28th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Xander Bogaerts is hitting .314 to lead his team.
- Bogaerts ranks 119th in home runs among hitters in MLB and 65th in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo is hitting .283 with 37 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 40 walks.
- Verdugo brings a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
- Tommy Pham is batting .244 with 22 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 53 walks.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Anthony Santander is batting .246 this season with a team-high 29 home runs and 82 RBI.
- Santander’s home run total ranks 19th in MLB, and he is 31st in RBI.
- Cedric Mullins is batting .261 to lead Baltimore, while adding 15 homers and 60 runs batted in this season.
- Mullins ranks 101st among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 90th in RBI.
- Mullins takes a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .261 with a double, a home run and five RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in runs batted in (82) this season. He has a .251 batting average and a .429 slugging percentage.
- Mountcastle has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .444 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
- Adley Rutschman has collected 94 hits this season and has an OBP of .361. He’s slugging .447 on the year.
Where To Watch Red Sox vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.