The Utah Utes (0-0) face the Florida Gators (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. The Utes are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. An over/under of 51 points has been set for the contest.
Utah vs. Florida Predictions
Utah vs. Florida Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Utah vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Utah had five wins in 14 games against the spread last season.
- The Utes’ ATS record as 3-point favorites or greater was 4-7 last year.
- Last season, seven of Utah’s 14 games hit the over.
- Utah won 66.7% of the games last season when it was the moneyline favorite (6-3).
- Utah went 7-1 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -148 or shorter (72.7%).
- Florida beat the spread three times in 13 games last year.
- Florida won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 3 points or greater last season.
- In 13 Florida games last year, four of them went over the total.
- Florida lost both games it played as an underdog last season.
- Florida had a record of 1-2 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +124 on the moneyline.
Utah vs. Florida: Over/Under Trends
- A total of times last year, Utah and its opponent combined for more than 51 points.
- Florida’s games finished with over 51 points scored times last year.
- The total for this matchup is 51 points, 15.8 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams for last season.
- These teams surrendered a combined 49.4 points per game a season ago, 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The point total average in Utes games last year was 53.4, 2.4 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Last season, Gators games resulted in an average scoring total of 59.0, which is 8.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Utah Players to Watch
- Last season, Cameron Rising recorded 2,493 yards (178.1 yards per game), a 63.7% completion percentage (204-of-320), 20 touchdowns, and five interceptions. He also added 499 rushing yards on 74 carries with six rushing touchdowns (averaging 35.6 yards per game).
- Last year, Tavion Thomas took 204 attempts for 1,108 rushing yards (79.1 yards per game) and scored 21 touchdowns.
- T.J. Pledger racked up 694 yards on 104 carries (49.6 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Brant Kuithe grabbed 49 passes for 602 yards (43.0 yards per game). He also found the end zone for six touchdowns.
- Britain Covey produced last year by grabbing 52 passes for 514 yards and three touchdowns. He collected 36.7 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Dalton Kincaid reeled in 36 passes for 510 yards and eight touchdowns, compiling 36.4 receiving yards per game.
Florida Players to Watch
- Emory Jones threw 19 touchdowns and 13 interceptions while collecting 2,720 yards by the end of last campaign (209.2 ypg). He also contributed four touchdowns on 58.6 rushing yards per game.
- Dameon Pierce rushed for 574 yards and 13 touchdowns last season. He also averaged 16.6 receiving yards per game.
- Justin Shorter piled up 550 receiving yards and three touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Kemore Gamble averaged 31.8 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring four touchdowns.
- Xzavier Henderson worked his way to two receiving touchdowns and 277 receiving yards (21.3 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch Utah vs. Florida
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.