The Bowling Green Falcons (0-0) will look to upset the UCLA Bruins (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at the Rose Bowl. The Bruins are heavy favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 24.5 points. The over/under is set at 57.5 in the outing.
UCLA vs. Bowling Green Predictions
UCLA vs. Bowling Green Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UCLA vs. Bowling Green Betting Trends
- UCLA’s record against the spread last year was 8-3-0.
- Out of 12 UCLA games last year, five hit the over.
- UCLA won six of the nine games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (66.7%).
- UCLA did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -3701 or shorter.
- Bowling Green had eight wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- Bowling Green covered every time (2-0) as underdogs of 24.5 points or greater last season.
- Out of 12 Bowling Green games last year, five went over the total.
- Last season, Bowling Green won four out of the 10 games in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, Bowling Green won one of its two games when it was the underdog by at least +1358 on the moneyline.
UCLA vs. Bowling Green: Over/Under Trends
- A total of times last year, UCLA and its opponent combined for more than 57.5 points.
- Last year, Bowling Green games featured more than 57.5 points scored.
- These two teams scored a combined average of 57.9 points per game last season, higher than the total for this matchup by 0.4 points.
- The two teams combined to allow 57.5 points per game last season, which equals this matchup’s over/under.
- The point total average in Bruins games last year was 61.4, 3.9 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 7.5 points higher than the average scoring total for Falcons games last season (50.0).
UCLA Players to Watch
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson’s previous season stat line featured 2,409 passing yards (200.8 yards per game) while going 176-for-283 (62.2% completion percentage) with 21 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also ran for 611 yards on 130 carries with nine rushing touchdowns, averaging 50.9 yards per game.
- Last year, Zach Charbonnet took 202 carries for 1,137 rushing yards (94.8 yards per game) and scored 13 touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he also caught 24 passes for 197 yards (16.4 receiving yards per game).
- Brittain Brown racked up 616 yards on 102 carries (51.3 ypg), with seven rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Kyle Philips reeled in 59 catches for 739 yards (61.6 ypg). He also scored 10 touchdowns.
- Greg Dulcich produced last year by catching 42 passes for 725 yards and five touchdowns. He averaged 60.4 receiving yards per game.
- Chase Cota’s stat line last year looked like this: a total of 286 yards, 18 catches, one touchdown, and 23.8 yards per game.
Bowling Green Players to Watch
- Matt McDonald completed 60.1% of his passes to throw for 2,555 yards and 12 touchdowns last season.
- Terion Stewart tallied 412 rushing yards and five touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Last season Nick Mosley rushed for 27.7 yards per game. He also scored two touchdowns.
- Tyrone Broden averaged 49.7 yards on three receptions per game and compiled five receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Austin Osborne averaged 45.5 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring two touchdowns.
- Christian Sims averaged 34.8 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch UCLA vs. Bowling Green
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.