The UMass Minutemen (0-0) will look to upset the Tulane Green Wave (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Yulman Stadium. The Green Wave are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 28.5 points. The over/under is 58.5 in the outing.
Tulane vs. UMass Predictions
Tulane vs. UMass Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tulane vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Tulane was 6-6-0 last season.
- The Green Wave did not lose ATS (1-0) as a 28.5-point favorite or more last year.
- There were seven Tulane games (out of 12) that went over the total last year.
- Tulane finished with a 1-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Tulane never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- UMass’ record against the spread last season was 4-8-0.
- UMass had two wins ATS (2-4) as a 28.5-point underdog or more last season.
- Out of 12 UMass games last season, seven went over the total.
- Last season, UMass was the underdog six times and won one of those games.
- Last season, UMass was at least a +2500 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
Tulane vs. UMass: Over/Under Trends
- Tulane’s games had more than 58.5 points scored on occasions last year.
- Last season, UMass games featured over 58.5 points scored.
- Last season, the two teams combined to average 14.6 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (58.5).
- Last season, the opponents of these two teams posted a combined 77.1 points per game, 18.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The point total average for Green Wave games last season was 62.2, 3.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Minutemen games last season (57.8).
Tulane Players to Watch
- Last season, Michael Pratt put up 2,381 yards (198.4 yards per game), a 57.6% completion percentage (189-of-328), 21 touchdowns, and eight interceptions. He also added 154 rushing yards on 104 carries with five rushing touchdowns (averaging 12.8 yards per game).
- Last year, Tyjae Spears took 129 carries for 863 rushing yards (71.9 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Cameron Carroll ran for 516 yards on 111 carries (43.0 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns last year. Carroll also made his name known on the passing side of the game with 17 receptions for 198 yards (16.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- In the previous season, Tyrick James hauled in 31 catches for 429 yards (35.8 ypg). He also scored four touchdowns.
- Shae Wyatt also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He collected 33 receptions for 376 yards and three touchdowns. He put up 31.3 receiving yards per game.
- Jaetavian Toles’ stat line last year looked like this: a total of 338 yards, 22 catches, three touchdowns, and 28.2 yards per game.
UMass Players to Watch
- Brady Olson averaged 96.1 passing yards per outing and threw eight touchdowns last season.
- Ellis Merriweather racked up five rushing touchdowns on 94.7 yards per game last season.
- Last season Garrett Dzuro rushed for 11.6 yards per game.
- Rico Arnold averaged 38.4 receiving yards and collected three receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- Tray Pettway averaged 18.3 receiving yards per game in 2021.
- Eric Collins averaged 15.9 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch Tulane vs. UMass
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.