The UL Monroe Warhawks (0-0) will look to upset the Texas Longhorns (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium. The Longhorns are heavy favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 37.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 64.5 points.
Texas vs. UL Monroe Predictions
Texas vs. UL Monroe Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Texas vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Texas’ record against the spread last year was 5-7-0.
- There were five Texas games (out of 12) that hit the over last year.
- Texas went 5-3 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 62.5% of those games).
- Texas did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- UL Monroe covered the spread six times in 12 games last season.
- Out of 12 UL Monroe games last year, five hit the over.
- UL Monroe was an underdog in nine games last season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- Last season, UL Monroe was at least a +3300 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
Texas vs. UL Monroe: Over/Under Trends
- Texas’ games had more than 64.5 points scored on occasions last season.
- UL Monroe’s games finished with over 64.5 points scored times last year.
- Last season, the two teams combined to average 8.3 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (64.5).
- These two teams combined to yield 64.6 points per game last season, which is 0.1 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under in this game is 64.5 points, 5.0 higher than the average total in Longhorns games last season.
- Games involving the Warhawks last year averaged 55.4 points per game, a 9.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Texas Players to Watch
- Casey Thompson recorded a passing stat line last year of 2,113 passing yards with a 63.2% completion rate (165-of-261), 24 touchdowns, nine interceptions, and an average of 176.1 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 55 carries for 157 yards and four touchdowns while averaging 13.1 yards per game.
- Last year, Bijan Robinson took 195 carries for 1,127 rushing yards (93.9 yards per game) and scored 11 touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he also caught 26 passes for 295 yards (24.6 yards per game) and collected four touchdowns.
- Roschon Johnson racked up 569 rushing yards on 96 carries (47.4 yards per game) and five touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Xavier Worthy reeled in 63 catches for 998 yards (83.2 ypg). He also scored 12 touchdowns.
- Jordan Whittington amassed 377 yards on 26 grabs with three touchdowns. He averaged 31.4 receiving yards per game last year.
UL Monroe Players to Watch
- Chandler Rogers averaged 109.3 passing yards per outing and tossed nine touchdowns last season. In addition, he added one more touchdown on 30.6 yards on the ground per game.
- Andrew Henry racked up four rushing touchdowns on 40.4 yards per game last season.
- Last season Malik Jackson rushed for 37.6 yards per game. He also scored three touchdowns.
- Jeremiah Knight piled up 588 receiving yards and three touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Will Derrick averaged 29.4 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring one touchdown.
- Jared Sparks played his way to one receiving touchdown and 336 receiving yards (28.0 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch Texas vs. UL Monroe
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.