The TCU Horned Frogs (0-0) face the Colorado Buffaloes (0-0) on Friday, September 2, 2022 at Folsom Field. The Horned Frogs are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 13.5 points. An over/under of 55.5 points has been set for the outing.
TCU vs. Colorado Predictions
TCU vs. Colorado Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
TCU vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- TCU won twice against the spread last season.
- The Horned Frogs didn’t have a win ATS (0-2) as a 13.5-point favorite or more last year.
- TCU had seven of its 12 games hit the over last season.
- TCU was favored on the moneyline five total times last season. They went 3-2 in those games.
- TCU played as a moneyline favorite of -503 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- Colorado had six wins in 11 games against the spread last season.
- As 13.5-point underdogs or greater, Colorado went 3-2 against the spread last year.
- Out of 11 Colorado games last year, four went over the total.
- Colorado was an underdog in nine games last season and won two (22.2%) of those contests.
- Colorado had a record of 0-4 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +371 on the moneyline.
TCU vs. Colorado: Over/Under Trends
- A total of times last year, TCU and its opponent combined to score more than 55.5 points.
- Colorado games had over 55.5 points times last year.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (47.5 points per game) is eight fewer than the total for this contest.
- Last season, the opponents of these two teams posted a combined 61.6 points per game, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The point total average in Horned Frogs games last year was 59.5, four more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Buffaloes last year averaged 49.4 points per game, a 6.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
TCU Players to Watch
- Max Duggan’s previous season stat line featured 2,048 passing yards (170.7 yards per game) while going 145-for-227 (63.9% completion percentage) with 16 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also ran for 352 yards on 105 carries with three rushing touchdowns, averaging 29.3 yards per game.
- Last year, Zach Evans picked up 641 rushing yards (53.4 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
- Kendre Miller churned out 623 yards on 83 carries (51.9 ypg), with seven rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Quentin Johnston hauled in 33 catches for 612 yards (51 ypg). He also scored six touchdowns.
- Derius Davis tacked on 518 yards on 36 grabs with one touchdown. He averaged 43.2 receiving yards per game last year.
- Taye Barber grabbed 30 passes for 499 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 41.6 yards per game last year.
Colorado Players to Watch
- Brendon Lewis averaged 128.3 passing yards per outing and completed 10 touchdowns last season. In addition, he added two more touchdowns on 15.7 yards rushing per game.
- Jarek Broussard tallied 661 rushing yards and two touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Alex Fontenot ran for five rushing touchdowns on 327 yards a year ago.
- Brady Russell collected 307 receiving yards over the course of 2021.
- Brenden Rice averaged 24.9 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring three touchdowns.
- Daniel Arias averaged 19.8 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch TCU vs. Colorado
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.