The Oklahoma State Cowboys (0-0) play the Central Michigan Chippewas (0-0) on Thursday, September 1, 2022 at Boone Pickens Stadium. The Cowboys are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 21 points. The over/under is 60 in the contest.
Oklahoma State vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Oklahoma State vs. Central Michigan Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oklahoma State vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State’s record against the spread last year was 10-2-0.
- The Cowboys won once ATS (1-1) as a 21-point favorite or greater last year.
- Oklahoma State had five of its 14 games go over the point total last season.
- Oklahoma State won 88.9% of the games last season when it was favored on the moneyline (8-1).
- Oklahoma State played as a moneyline favorite of -1716 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- Central Michigan beat the spread eight times in 13 games last season.
- Out of 13 Central Michigan games last year, five hit the over.
- Central Michigan was an underdog five times last season and won three of those games.
- Central Michigan entered one game last season as the underdog by +916 or more and won each of those games.
Oklahoma State vs. Central Michigan: Over/Under Trends
- Oklahoma State and its opponent broke the 60-point mark times last season.
- Central Michigan’s games went over 60 points on occasions last year.
- The total for this matchup is 60 points, 3.4 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams for last season.
- The over/under for this game is set at 60 points, 16.1 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- Cowboys games last season posted an average total of 51.2, which is 8.8 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Chippewas games averaged 59.3 total points last season, 0.7 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Oklahoma State Players to Watch
- Last season Spencer Sanders had 2,839 passing yards — 62% completion percentage (243-of-392) — with 20 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (202.8 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 146 carries for 668 yards, six touchdowns, and 47.7 rushing yards per game.
- Last year, Jaylen Warren took 256 attempts for 1,216 rushing yards (86.9 yards per game) and scored 11 touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he also caught 24 passes for 227 yards (16.2 receiving yards per game).
- In the previous season, Tay Martin grabbed 81 passes for 1,044 yards (74.6 yards per game). He also found the end zone for 10 touchdowns.
- Brennan Presley also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He collected 50 receptions for 619 yards and five touchdowns. He averaged 44.2 receiving yards per game.
- Blaine Green reeled in 20 passes for 310 yards and one touchdown, averaging 22.1 yards per game last year.
Central Michigan Players to Watch
- Daniel Richardson completed 60.6% of his passes to throw for 2,580 yards and 24 touchdowns last season.
- Lew Nichols compiled 1,831 rushing yards and 16 touchdowns on the ground in addition to 338 receiving yards and two touchdowns through the air during last year’s campaign.
- Darius Bracy ran for 212 yards a year ago.
- Kalil Pimpleton averaged 72.0 yards on 4.7 receptions per game and racked up four receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Dallas Dixon grabbed eight touchdowns and had 696 receiving yards (53.5 ypg) in 2021.
- JaCorey Sullivan averaged 51.7 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch Oklahoma State vs. Central Michigan
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.