The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (0-0) will look to upset the Missouri Tigers (0-0) on Thursday, September 1, 2022 at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium. The Tigers are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 19.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 60.5 points.
Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech Predictions
Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- Missouri covered the spread four times in 13 games last year.
- The Tigers were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 19.5-point favorites last year.
- Last season, seven of Missouri’s 13 games went over the point total.
- Missouri finished with a 3-1 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 75% of those games).
- Missouri never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -1310 or shorter.
- Louisiana Tech posted a 4-8-0 record against the spread last year.
- Louisiana Tech did not lose ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 19.5 points or greater last season.
- Louisiana Tech had nine of its 12 games hit the over last season.
- Last season, Louisiana Tech was listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Last season, Louisiana Tech was at least a +727 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech: Over/Under Trends
- A total of times last season, Missouri and its opponent combined for more than 60.5 points.
- There were Louisiana Tech games last year with more than 60.5 points scored.
- Last season, the two teams combined to average 3.4 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (60.5).
- These two teams combined to allow 67.8 points per game last season, which is 7.3 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under in this matchup is 60.5 points, 0.3 fewer than the average total in last season’s Tigers contests.
- Games involving the Bulldogs last year averaged 57.0 points per game, a 3.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Missouri Players to Watch
- Connor Bazelak’s previous season stat line featured 2,540 passing yards (195.4 yards per game) while going 245-for-376 (65.2% completion percentage) with 16 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- Last year, Tyler Badie went to work rushing for 1,612 yards on 268 carries (124.0 yards per game) and scored 14 touchdowns. Badie collected 25.4 receiving yards per game with 54 catches for 330 yards and four touchdowns as well.
- Elijah Young ran for 166 yards on 37 carries (12.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown last year.
- In the previous season, Tauskie Dove grabbed 38 passes for 576 yards (44.3 yards per game).
- Keke Chism produced last year by grabbing 41 passes for 511 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 39.3 receiving yards per game.
Louisiana Tech Players to Watch
- Austin Kendall completed 60.4% of his passes to throw for 1,874 yards and 13 touchdowns last season. Kendall also helped on the ground, collecting three touchdowns on 13.1 yards per game.
- Marcus Williams Jr. compiled 792 rushing yards and eight touchdowns on the ground in addition to 202 receiving yards and one touchdown through the air during last year’s campaign.
- Last season Greg Garner rushed for 18.0 yards per game. He also scored four touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris averaged 63.0 receiving yards and grabbed six receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- Tre Harris averaged 50.0 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring four touchdowns.
- Jerrod Means worked his way to two receiving touchdowns and 470 receiving yards (39.2 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch Missouri vs. Louisiana Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.