The Colorado State Rams (0-0) will look to upset the Michigan Wolverines (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Michigan Stadium. The Wolverines are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 30.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 61.5 points.
Michigan vs. Colorado State Predictions
Michigan vs. Colorado State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Michigan vs. Colorado State Betting Trends
- Michigan had 11 wins in 14 games against the spread last season.
- Michigan had seven of its 14 games go over the point total last season.
- Michigan was favored on the moneyline 11 total times last season. They went 10-1 in those games.
- Michigan never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -9091 or shorter.
- Colorado State beat the spread four times in 11 games last season.
- Colorado State had five of its 11 games go over the point total last year.
- Last season, Colorado State won one out of the five games in which it was the underdog.
- Colorado State was not a bigger underdog last season than the +1780 moneyline set for this game.
Michigan vs. Colorado State: Over/Under Trends
- Michigan’s games had more than 61.5 points scored on occasions last season.
- Colorado State games had over 61.5 points times last season.
- Last season, the two teams combined to average 2.0 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (61.5).
- The over/under for this game is set at 61.5 points, 15.8 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- The over/under in this game is 61.5 points, 9.6 higher than the average total in Wolverines games last season.
- Games involving the Rams last year averaged 50.2 points per game, an 11.3-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Michigan Players to Watch
- Cade McNamara’s previous season stat line featured 2,576 passing yards (184.0 yards per game) while going 210-for-327 (64.2% completion percentage) with 15 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Hassan Haskins went to work last year, rushing for 1,327 yards on 270 attempts (94.8 yards per game) and scoring 20 touchdowns.
- Blake Corum ran for 949 yards on 144 carries (67.8 ypg), with 11 rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Cornelius Johnson grabbed 40 passes for 627 yards (44.8 yards per game). He also found the end zone for three touchdowns.
- Erick All produced last year by catching 38 passes for 437 yards and two touchdowns. He collected 31.2 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Roman Wilson reeled in 25 passes for 420 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 30.0 receiving yards per game.
Colorado State Players to Watch
- Todd Centeio averaged 246.5 passing yards per outing and tossed 15 touchdowns last season. In addition, he tacked on more two touchdowns on 36.6 yards rushing per game.
- David Bailey compiled 752 rushing yards and nine touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Trey McBride collected 1,121 receiving yards and one touchdown over the course of 2021.
- Dante Wright collected three touchdowns and had 554 receiving yards (46.2 ypg) in 2021.
- Ty McCullouch averaged 34.6 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch Michigan vs. Colorado State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.