The Buffalo Bulls (0-0) will look to upset the Maryland Terrapins (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium. The Terrapins are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the line posted at 23.5 points. The over/under is 63.5 in the contest.
Maryland vs. Buffalo Predictions
Maryland vs. Buffalo Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Maryland vs. Buffalo Betting Trends
- Maryland’s record against the spread last season was 5-8-0.
- The Terrapins did not lose ATS (1-0) as a 23.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- Out of 13 Maryland games last season, eight hit the over.
- Maryland won all five of the games it was the moneyline favorite last season.
- Maryland never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -2353 or shorter.
- Buffalo had only two wins against the spread last year.
- Buffalo had five of its 11 games hit the over last year.
- Last season, Buffalo was listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Buffalo entered one game last season as the underdog by +1106 or more and won each of those games.
Maryland vs. Buffalo: Over/Under Trends
- A total of times last year, Maryland and its opponent combined for more than 63.5 points.
- Last season, Buffalo games featured over 63.5 points scored.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (58.6 points per game) is 4.9 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is set at 63.5 points, 2.9 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- The over/under in this game is 63.5 points, 6.1 higher than the average total in Terrapins games last season.
- Games involving the Bulls last year averaged 57.1 points per game, a 6.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Maryland Players to Watch
- Taulia Tagovailoa’s previous season stat line featured 3,860 passing yards (296.9 yards per game) while going 328-for-474 (69.2% completion percentage) with 26 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- Tayon Fleet-Davis went to work last year, rushing for 721 yards on 128 carries (55.5 yards per game) and scoring eight touchdowns. Fleet-Davis collected 23.5 receiving yards per game with 32 catches for 305 yards and one touchdown as well.
- Colby McDonald racked up 325 yards on 60 carries (25.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Rakim Jarrett grabbed 62 passes for 829 yards (63.8 yards per game). He also found the end zone for five touchdowns.
- Dontay Demus Jr. produced last year by grabbing 28 passes for 507 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 39.0 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Chigoziem Okonkwo grabbed 52 passes for 447 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 34.4 receiving yards per game.
Buffalo Players to Watch
- Kyle Vantrease completed 61.3% of his passes to throw for 1,863 yards and eight touchdowns last season.
- Dylan McDuffie racked up 11 rushing touchdowns on 87.7 yards per game last season.
- Ron Cook Jr. rushed for 430 yards and three touchdowns last season. He also averaged 20.2 receiving yards per game.
- Quian Williams averaged 69.6 receiving yards and racked up two receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- Dominic Johnson averaged 38.1 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring two touchdowns.
- Jamari Gassett caught 20 passes on his way to 270 receiving yards and one touchdown a season ago.
Where To Watch Maryland vs. Buffalo
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.