The LSU Tigers (0-0) play the Florida State Seminoles (0-0) on Sunday, September 4, 2022 at the Caesars Superdome. The Tigers are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. The over/under is set at 51.5 in the outing.
LSU vs. Florida State Predictions
LSU vs. Florida State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
LSU vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- LSU was 5-6-1 against the spread last year.
- The Tigers won once ATS (1-3) as a 3-point favorite or more last year.
- Last season, five of LSU’s 13 games went over the point total.
- LSU put together a 3-1 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 75% of those games).
- LSU had a 0-1 record last year (winning 66.7% of its games) when it played as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter.
- Florida State had six wins in 12 games against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3 points or more, Florida State went 4-3 last season.
- Last year, four of Florida State’s 12 games hit the over.
- Florida State was an underdog in eight games last season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- Florida State entered six games last season as the underdog by +128 or more and were 1-2 in those contests.
LSU vs. Florida State: Over/Under Trends
- LSU’s games had more than 51.5 points scored on occasions last season.
- Florida State’s games finished with over 51.5 points scored times last season.
- The Tigers and Seminoles combined to average 54.1 points per contest last season, which is 2.6 more than the total for this game.
- These two teams combined to surrender 53.1 points per game last season, which is 1.6 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average in Tigers games last year was 59.8, 8.3 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Seminoles games last season was 57.5 points, 6.0 more than this game’s over/under.
LSU Players to Watch
- Max Johnson’s previous season stat line featured 2,814 passing yards (234.5 yards per game) while going 225-for-373 (60.3% completion percentage) with 27 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Last year, Tyrion Davis-Price picked up 1,004 rushing yards (77.2 yards per game) and six touchdowns.
- Corey Kiner churned out 324 yards on 79 carries (24.9 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Kayshon Boutte picked up 38 receptions for 508 yards and nine touchdowns. He averaged 39.1 yards per game.
- Jaray Jenkins produced last year by catching 34 passes for 502 yards and six touchdowns. He averaged 38.6 receiving yards per game.
- Jack Bech grabbed 43 passes for 489 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 37.6 yards per game last year.
Florida State Players to Watch
- Jordan Travis averaged 128.3 passing yards per outing and tossed 15 touchdowns last season. In addition, he added more seven touchdowns on 44.2 yards on the ground per game.
- Jashaun Corbin racked up seven rushing touchdowns on 73.9 yards per game last season.
- Ontaria Wilson collected 382 receiving yards and five touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Andrew Parchment caught 24 passes last season on his way to 363 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Keyshawn Helton played his way to two receiving touchdowns and 278 receiving yards (23.2 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch LSU vs. Florida State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.