The Cincinnati Bearcats (0-0) will look to upset the Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. The Razorbacks are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6 points. The over/under for the contest is 52 points.
Arkansas vs. Cincinnati Predictions
Arkansas vs. Cincinnati Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arkansas vs. Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Arkansas beat the spread eight times in 13 games last year.
- The Razorbacks went 3-1 as 6-point favorites or greater last year.
- Arkansas had seven of its 13 games go over the point total last year.
- Arkansas put together a 6-1 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 85.7% of those games).
- Arkansas won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -244 or shorter.
- Against the spread, Cincinnati was 8-6-0 last year.
- Cincinnati didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as 6-point or larger underdogs last season.
- Out of 14 Cincinnati games last year, six went over the total.
- Cincinnati lost the only game it played as the underdog last season.
- Cincinnati entered two games last season as the underdog by +197 or more and were 0-0 in those contests.
Arkansas vs. Cincinnati: Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas games finished with more than 52 points times last season.
- There were Cincinnati games last year with more than 52 points scored.
- The total for this matchup is 52 points, 15.8 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams for last season.
- The total for this game is 52 points, 12.2 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams last season.
- The point total average in Razorbacks games last year was 55.6, 3.6 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total points scored in Bearcats games last year (52) is 2.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Arkansas Players to Watch
- Last season, K.J. Jefferson recorded 2,668 passing yards (205.2 yards per game), a 67.3% completion percentage (198-of-294), 21 touchdowns, and four interceptions. He also added 664 rushing yards on 146 carries with six rushing touchdowns (averaging 51.1 yards per game).
- Trelon Smith racked up 598 yards on 119 carries (46.0 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Treylon Burks hauled in 67 catches for 1,123 yards (86.4 ypg). He also scored 11 touchdowns.
- Tyson Morris amassed 324 yards on 24 grabs with two touchdowns. He averaged 24.9 receiving yards per game last year.
- Warren Thompson reeled in 18 passes for 290 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 22.3 yards per game last year.
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Desmond Ridder averaged 238.1 passing yards per outing and completed 30 touchdowns last season. In addition, he tacked on more six touchdowns on 25.4 yards rushing per game.
- Jerome Ford racked up 19 rushing touchdowns on 94.2 yards per game last season. Ford was also productive in the passing game, tallying 21 catches and one touchdown over the course of the year.
- Alec Pierce averaged 63.1 yards on 3.7 receptions per game and racked up eight receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Tyler Scott caught 30 passes last season on his way to 520 yards and five receiving touchdowns.
- Tre Tucker averaged 30.4 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch Arkansas vs. Cincinnati
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.