The Wyoming Cowboys (0-0) will look to upset the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium. The Golden Hurricane are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. The over/under is set at 44.5 in the outing.
Tulsa vs. Wyoming Predictions
Tulsa vs. Wyoming Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tulsa vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- Tulsa had eight wins in 13 games against the spread last year.
- The Golden Hurricane had two wins ATS (2-4) as a 4.5-point favorite or more last season.
- In 13 Tulsa games last year, eight of them went over the total.
- Tulsa won six of the eight games it was the moneyline favorite last season (75%).
- Tulsa had a 2-1 record last year (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -184 or shorter.
- Wyoming had five wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- Wyoming had two wins ATS (2-1) as a 4.5-point underdog or more last year.
- There were seven Wyoming games (out of 12) that hit the over last year.
- Last season, Wyoming was the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- Last season, Wyoming won one of its three games when it was the underdog by at least +155 on the moneyline.
Tulsa vs. Wyoming: Over/Under Trends
- Tulsa games finished with more than 44.5 points times last season.
- Wyoming’s games went over 44.5 points on occasions last season.
- The total for this matchup is 44.5 points, 7.3 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams for last season.
- These two teams combined to surrender 50.3 points per game last season, which is 5.8 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average in Golden Hurricane games last year was 55.9, 11.4 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Cowboys games last season was 48.6 points, 4.1 more than this game’s over/under.
Tulsa Players to Watch
- Last season, Davis Brin put up 3,242 yards (249.4 yards per game), a 59.2% completion percentage (242-of-409), 18 touchdowns, and 16 interceptions.
- Last year, Shamari Brooks took 218 carries for 1,029 rushing yards (79.2 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Anthony Watkins ran for 634 yards on 86 carries (48.8 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Josh Johnson collected 82 receptions for 1,087 yards and six touchdowns. He averaged 83.6 yards per game.
- JuanCarlos Santana also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He collected 50 receptions for 674 yards and three touchdowns. He put up 51.8 receiving yards per game.
- Sam Crawford Jr.’s stat line last year looked like this: a total of 472 yards, 27 catches, four touchdowns, and 39.3 yards per game.
Wyoming Players to Watch
- Sean Chambers completed 50.8% of his passes to throw for 1,125 yards and six touchdowns last season. Chambers also helped with his legs, tallying three touchdowns on 15.2 yards per game.
- Xazavian Valladay racked up six rushing touchdowns on 81.8 yards per game last season. Valladay was also effective in the passing game, tallying 23 catches over the course of the year.
- Titus Swen rushed for 785 yards and seven touchdowns last season.
- Isaiah Neyor piled up 878 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Ayden Eberhardt had 298 receiving yards (22.9 ypg) in 2021.
- Joshua Cobbs averaged 18.8 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch Tulsa vs. Wyoming
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.