The UTEP Miners (0-0) will look to upset the Oklahoma Sooners (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. The Sooners are heavy favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 31.5 points. The over/under is set at 56.5 in the outing.
Oklahoma vs. UTEP Predictions
Oklahoma vs. UTEP Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oklahoma vs. UTEP Betting Trends
- Oklahoma’s record against the spread last season was 6-6-0.
- The Sooners had one win ATS (1-1) as a 31.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Out of 13 Oklahoma games last year, seven went over the total.
- Oklahoma won 90% of the games last season when it was favored on the moneyline (9-1).
- Oklahoma did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- UTEP had eight wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- Last year, seven of UTEP’s 12 games went over the point total.
- UTEP won two of the eight games it played as underdogs last season.
- UTEP was not a bigger underdog last season than the +2400 moneyline set for this game.
Oklahoma vs. UTEP: Over/Under Trends
- A total of times last year, Oklahoma and its opponent combined for more than 56.5 points.
- UTEP games had over 56.5 points times last year.
- These two teams scored a combined average of 64.2 points per game last season, higher than the total for this matchup by 7.7 points.
- The total for this game is 56.5 points, 5.5 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams last season.
- The point total average for Sooners games last season was 62.9, 6.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Miners games last season (52.1).
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Last season, Caleb Williams put up 1,915 passing yards (147.3 yards per game), a 64.5% completion percentage (136-of-211), 21 touchdowns, and four interceptions. He also added 438 rushing yards on 78 carries with six rushing touchdowns (averaging 33.7 yards per game).
- Kennedy Brooks went to work last year, rushing for 1,249 yards on 197 carries (96.1 yards per game) and scoring 13 touchdowns.
- In the previous season, Marvin Mims grabbed 32 passes for 705 yards (54.2 yards per game). He also found the end zone for five touchdowns.
- Mike Woods produced last year by catching 35 passes for 400 yards and two touchdowns. He collected 30.8 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Mario Williams reeled in 35 passes for 380 yards and four touchdowns, compiling 29.2 receiving yards per game.
UTEP Players to Watch
- Gavin Hardison completed 55.2% of his passes to throw for 3,218 yards and 18 touchdowns last season.
- Ronald Awatt tallied 844 rushing yards and six touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Last season Deion Hankins rushed for 34.8 yards per game. He also scored six touchdowns.
- Jacob Cowing averaged 104.2 yards on 5.3 receptions per game and racked up seven receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Justin Garrett caught 50 passes last season on his way to 685 yards and four receiving touchdowns.
- Tyrin Smith averaged 43.8 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch Oklahoma vs. UTEP
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.