The Florida Atlantic Owls (0-0) play the Ohio Bobcats (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Peden Stadium. The Owls are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 49.5 points.
Florida Atlantic vs. Ohio Predictions
Florida Atlantic vs. Ohio Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Florida Atlantic vs. Ohio Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic’s record against the spread last season was 4-7-1.
- The Owls had an ATS record of 3-4 as 3.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- There were four Florida Atlantic games (out of 12) that hit the over last year.
- Florida Atlantic put together a 4-2 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Florida Atlantic had a 3-1 record last year (winning 66.7% of its games) when it played as a moneyline favorite of -174 or shorter.
- Ohio beat the spread five times in 12 games last season.
- As 3.5-point underdogs or greater, Ohio went 4-4 against the spread last year.
- Last season, four of Ohio’s 12 games went over the point total.
- Ohio was an underdog eight times last season and won twice.
- Ohio was 2-4 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +143 or more on the moneyline.
Florida Atlantic vs. Ohio: Over/Under Trends
- Florida Atlantic and its opponent broke the 49.5-point mark times last season.
- Ohio’s games went over 49.5 points on occasions last year.
- Last season, the two teams averaged a combined 48 points per contest, 1.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams combined to yield 56.1 points per game last season, which is 6.6 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under in this matchup is 49.5 points, 3.3 fewer than the average total in last season’s Owls contests.
- Last season, Bobcats games resulted in an average scoring total of 55.5, which is six points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Florida Atlantic Players to Watch
- N’Kosi Perry’s previous season stat line featured 2,771 passing yards (230.9 yards per game) while going 210-for-346 (60.7% completion percentage) with 20 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He also rushed for 167 yards on 106 carries with four rushing touchdowns, averaging 13.9 yards per game.
- Last year, Johnny Ford took 131 attempts for 831 rushing yards (69.3 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he also caught 23 passes for 280 yards (23.3 receiving yards per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Malcolm Davidson put up 274 rushing yards on 62 carries (22.8 yards per game) and one touchdown last season.
- In the previous season, LaJohntay Wester collected 65 receptions for 702 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 58.5 yards per game.
- Je’Quan Burton produced last year by grabbing 27 passes for 483 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 40.3 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Brandon Robinson hauled in 37 passes for 481 yards and four touchdowns, compiling 40.1 receiving yards per game.
Ohio Players to Watch
- Kurtis Rourke completed 65.5% of his passes to throw for 1,800 yards and 11 touchdowns last season. Rourke also helped on the ground, tallying three touchdowns on 27.3 yards per game.
- De’Montre Tuggle racked up seven rushing touchdowns on 67.1 yards per game last season.
- Armani Rogers rushed for 529 yards and seven touchdowns last season.
- Cameron Odom averaged 33.8 yards on 2.4 receptions per game and compiled one receiving touchdown in 2021.
- Ty Walton averaged 31.7 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring two touchdowns.
- Isiah Cox played his way to four receiving touchdowns and 362 receiving yards (30.2 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch Florida Atlantic vs. Ohio
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.