The Alabama Crimson Tide (0-0) face the Utah State Aggies (0-0) on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Bryant-Denny Stadium. The Crimson Tide are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 41 points. The over/under is set at 62.5 in the contest.
Alabama vs. Utah State Predictions
Alabama vs. Utah State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Alabama vs. Utah State Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Alabama was 8-6-0 last year.
- The Crimson Tide won twice ATS (2-1) as a 41-point favorite or more last season.
- Alabama had five of its 15 games hit the over last year.
- Alabama won all nine of the games it was favored on the moneyline last season.
- Alabama did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Utah State’s record against the spread last season was 10-4-0.
- Out of 14 Utah State games last season, six went over the total.
- Last season, Utah State was the underdog eight times and won six of those games.
- Utah State had a record of 7-2 in games where oddsmakers had them as underdogs of at least on the moneyline.
Alabama vs. Utah State: Over/Under Trends
- Alabama and its opponent broke the 62.5-point mark times last year.
- Last year, Utah State games featured more than 62.5 points scored.
- The Crimson Tide and Aggies combined to average 72.5 points per contest last season, which is 10.0 more than the total for this game.
- The total for this game is 62.5 points, 18.0 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams last season.
- The over/under for this game is 62.5 points, 1.2 more than the average point total for Crimson Tide games a year ago.
- Aggies games averaged 60.3 total points last season, 2.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Alabama Players to Watch
- Bryce Young recorded a passing stat line last year of 4,865 passing yards with a 67% completion rate (367-of-548), 47 touchdowns, seven interceptions, and an average of 324.3 yards per game.
- Brian Robinson Jr. went to work last year, rushing for 1,334 yards on 269 carries (88.9 yards per game) and scoring 14 touchdowns. Robinson collected 19.7 receiving yards per game with 36 catches for 296 yards and two touchdowns as well.
- Trey Sanders ran for 320 yards on 73 carries (21.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Jameson Williams grabbed 79 passes for 1,572 yards (104.8 yards per game). He also found the end zone for 15 touchdowns.
- John Metchie amassed 1,135 yards on 96 grabs with eight touchdowns. He averaged 75.7 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last season Cameron Latu hauled in 26 passes for 410 yards and eight touchdowns, averaging 27.3 receiving yards per game.
Utah State Players to Watch
- Logan Bonner averaged 258.7 passing yards per outing and threw 36 touchdowns last season.
- Calvin Tyler Jr. racked up seven rushing touchdowns on 63.1 yards per game last season.
- Elelyon Noa ran for four rushing touchdowns on 603 yards a year ago.
- Deven Thompkins averaged 121.7 yards on 7.3 receptions per game and racked up 10 receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Brandon Bowling collected 10 touchdowns and had 835 receiving yards (59.6 ypg) in 2021.
- Derek Wright played his way to 11 receiving touchdowns and 789 receiving yards (56.4 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch Alabama vs. Utah State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.