The UConn Huskies (0-0) will look to upset the Utah State Aggies (0-0) on Saturday, August 27, 2022 at Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium. The Aggies are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 27 points. An over/under of 60 points has been set for the contest.
Utah State vs. UConn Predictions
Utah State vs. UConn Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Utah State vs. UConn Betting Trends
- Utah State’s record against the spread last season was 10-4-0.
- In 14 Utah State games last year, six of them went over the total.
- Utah State put together a 5-1 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 83.3% of those games).
- Utah State never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -5833 or shorter.
- UConn’s record against the spread last season was 6-5-0.
- UConn’s ATS record as an underdog of 27 points or greater was 4-3 last season.
- Last season, six of UConn’s 11 games went over the point total.
- UConn was an underdog in six games last season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- Last season, UConn was at least a +1433 underdog on the moneyline seven times, losing each of those contests.
Utah State vs. UConn: Over/Under Trends
- Utah State and its opponent broke the 60-point mark times last season.
- UConn games had over 60 points times last season.
- Last season, the two teams averaged a combined 48.2 points per contest, 11.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams combined to surrender 62.9 points per game last season, which is 2.9 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average in Aggies games last year was 60.3, 0.3 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Huskies last year averaged 53.8 points per game, a 6.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Utah State Players to Watch
- Logan Bonner’s previous season stat line featured 3,622 passing yards (258.7 yards per game) while going 263-for-430 (61.2% completion percentage) with 36 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- Last year, Calvin Tyler Jr. took 196 attempts for 884 rushing yards (63.1 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Elelyon Noa racked up 603 rushing yards on 138 carries (43.1 yards per game) and four touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Deven Thompkins picked up 102 receptions for 1,704 yards and 10 touchdowns. He averaged 121.7 yards per game.
- Brandon Bowling produced last year by catching 56 passes for 835 yards and 10 touchdowns. He averaged 59.6 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Derek Wright hauled in 48 passes for 789 yards and 11 touchdowns, compiling 56.4 receiving yards per game.
UConn Players to Watch
- Steven Krajewski completed 52.8% of his passes to throw for 1,217 yards and seven touchdowns last season. Krajewski also helped with his legs, tallying three touchdowns on 14.4 yards per game.
- Nathan Carter accumulated 578 rushing yards and two touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- Kevin Mensah rushed for 314 yards last season.
- Keelan Marion averaged 39.5 yards on 2.3 receptions per game and compiled five receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Jay Rose collected one touchdown and had 283 receiving yards (23.6 ypg) in 2021.
- Kevens Clercius grabbed 20 passes on his way to 260 receiving yards and three touchdowns a season ago.
Where To Watch Utah State vs. UConn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.