The Detroit Tigers, including Eric Haase (.370 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including no home run), battle starting pitcher Sean Manaea and the San Diego Padres at Comerica Park, Monday at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Eric Haase Betting Information & Stats
- Haase currently ranks 160th in homers and 242nd in RBI in the bigs.
- Haase has reached base via a hit in 28 games this season (of 58 played), and had multiple hits in 11 of those games.
- Haase has gone deep in 12.1% of his games this season, and 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Haase has scored in 17 games this year (29.3%), including five multi-run games (8.6%).
- In 25.9% of his games this year, Haase has notched at least one RBI. In four of those games (6.9%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Haase has struck out in 60.3% of his games this season, with more than one punchout in 17.2%.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Eric Haase Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Padres have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, ninth-best in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.75 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Padres have a combined WHIP of just 1.199 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- The Padres have allowed the sixth-fewest home runs this season at just 93, or one per game.
Where To Watch Eric Haase
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.