On Monday, Chad Pinder (.641 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three home runs) and the Oakland Athletics face the Houston Astros, whose starting pitcher will be Jake Odorizzi. First pitch is at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Chad Pinder Betting Information & Stats
- Pinder currently ranks 137th in homers and 173rd in RBI in the majors.
- In 63.6% of his games this season (42 of 66), Pinder has picked up at least one hit, and in 13 of those games (19.7%) he recorded at least two.
- Pinder has gone deep in eight games this year (12.1%), leaving the park in 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Pinder has scored in 20 games this year (30.3%), including four multi-run games (6.1%).
- Pinder has picked up an RBI in 31.8% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 6.1% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in three contests.
- Pinder has gone down on strikes one or more times in 48 games (72.7%), including punching out on multiple occasions 28 times.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chad Pinder Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-best in MLB.
- The Astros have the second-best ERA (2.97) in the majors this season.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of just 1.103 as a pitching staff, which is the third-best in baseball this season.
- With just 84 homers allowed, the Astros rank third in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Chad Pinder
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.