After hitting .289 with four doubles, three walks and four RBI in his past 10 games, Kevin Newman and the Pittsburgh Pirates take on the Miami Marlins (who will hand the ball to Sandy Alcantara) at 1:35 PM on Sunday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Kevin Newman Betting Information & Stats
- Newman currently ranks 406th in home runs and 328th in RBI in the majors.
- Newman has gotten a hit in 18 of 26 games this year (69.2%), including five multi-hit games (19.2%).
- In 26 games played this season, Newman has not gone deep.
- Newman has scored at least once seven times this year (26.9%), including one multi-run game.
- In eight games this year (30.8%), Newman has picked up an RBI, and in four of those games (15.4%) he had more than one.
- Newman has gone down on strikes in 13 games this year (50.0%), but multiple times in just two of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kevin Newman Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Marlins average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the league this season.
- The Marlins have pitched to a 3.79 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Marlins rank 11th in MLB with a combined 1.237 WHIP this season.
- The Marlins have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 97, or one per game.
Where To Watch Kevin Newman
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.