Joey Wendle — hitting .324 with three doubles, a walk and four RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Miami Marlins versus the Pittsburgh Pirates, with Mitch Keller on the mound, on July 24 at 1:35 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Joey Wendle Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Wendle ranks 317th in home runs and 266th in RBI.
- Wendle has recorded a hit in 29 of 47 games this season (61.7%), including 13 multi-hit games (27.7%).
- In 47 games played this season, Wendle has gone deep in only two of them.
- In 21.3% of his games this season (10 of 47), Wendle has scored, and in three of those games (6.4%) he has scored more than once.
- Wendle has had an RBI in 12 games this year (25.5%), including five multi-RBI outings (10.6%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Wendle has struck out in 15 games this year (31.9%), but multiple times in only two of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Joey Wendle Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Pirates strike out 8.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 21st in MLB.
- The Pirates have pitched to a 4.63 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- Pirates pitchers have a 1.424 WHIP this season, fifth-worst in the majors.
- With 102 homers allowed, the Pirates rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Joey Wendle
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.