Jackie Bradley Jr. — with an on-base percentage of .179 in his past 10 games, 76 points lower than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Boston Red Sox against the Toronto Blue Jays, with Ross Stripling on the hill, on July 24 at 1:35 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jackie Bradley Jr. Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Bradley ranks 317th in homers and 180th in RBI.
- Bradley has had a hit in 39 of 81 games this year (48.1%), including multiple hits 12 times (14.8%).
- Bradley has gone deep in two of 81 games played this season, and in 0.7% of his plate appearances.
- Bradley has scored a run in 17 of 81 games so far this year.
- In 16 games this season (19.8%), Bradley has picked up an RBI, and in six of those games (7.4%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- Bradley has gone down on strikes one or more times in 41 games this season (50.6%), including 10 games punching out more than once (12.3%).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Jackie Bradley Jr. Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays average the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Blue Jays have the 16th-ranked ERA (3.96) in the majors this season.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.233 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have given up the fifth-most long balls so far this season with 113 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Jackie Bradley Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.