Josh Harrison — with an on-base percentage of .225 in his past 10 games, 83 points lower than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Chicago White Sox against the Cleveland Guardians, with Triston McKenzie on the hill, on July 23 at 1:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Josh Harrison Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Harrison ranks 242nd in homers and 269th in RBI.
- Harrison has gotten a hit in 34 of 65 games this year (52.3%), including 14 multi-hit games (21.5%).
- Harrison has hit a home run in 6.2% of his games this year, and 1.7% of his plate appearances.
- Harrison has scored in 26 of 65 games (40.0%), including multiple runs twice.
- Harrison has an RBI in 12 of 65 games this season, with multiple RBI in three of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Harrison has been set down on strikes at least once in 31 games (47.7%), including striking out on multiple occasions eight times.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Josh Harrison Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Guardians average the 19th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.3) in the league this season.
- The Guardians have the 13th-ranked ERA (3.86) in the majors this season.
- The Guardians rank 11th in MLB with a combined 1.236 WHIP this season.
- The Guardians have given up 100 home runs so far this season (the 13th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Josh Harrison
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.