After hitting .250 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI in his past 10 games, Diego Castillo and the Pittsburgh Pirates take on the Colorado Rockies (who will start Austin Gomber) at 3:10 PM on Sunday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Diego Castillo Betting Information & Stats
- Castillo ranks 90th in home runs and 187th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Castillo has gotten a hit in 37 of 77 games this season (48.1%), including nine multi-hit games (11.7%).
- Castillo has hit a home run in 13.0%
of his games in 2022, and 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In 21 of 77 games this year, Castillo has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
- In 19 games this year (24.7%), Castillo has picked up an RBI, and in four of those games (5.2%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 61.0% of his games this season, Castillo has gone down on strikes. He’s also had 12 games with multiple punchouts (15.6%).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Diego Castillo Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rockies average just seven strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in the league.
- The Rockies have the 27th-ranked ERA (4.85) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.424 as a pitching staff, which is fifth-worst in baseball this season.
- With 98 homers allowed, the Rockies rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Diego Castillo
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.