On Friday, Vinnie Pasquantino (.237 batting average in his past 10 games, with a double, a home run, three walks and two RBI) and the Kansas City Royals face the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Alek Manoah. First pitch is at 7:07 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Vinnie Pasquantino Betting Information & Stats
- Pasquantino ranks 304th among batters in MLB play and 399th in RBI.
- Pasquantino has gotten a hit in nine of 17 games this season (52.9%), with multiple hits on three occasions (17.6%).
- In 17 games played this year, Pasquantino has hit a homer in two of them.
- In five of 17 games this season, Pasquantino has scored, including multiple runs once.
- Pasquantino has picked up an RBI in two games this year, with multiple runs batted in once.
- In nine of 17 games this season, Pasquantino has been set down on strikes (but more than once just two times).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Vinnie Pasquantino Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.05 this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.251 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have given up 106 home runs so far this season (the 25th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Vinnie Pasquantino
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.