Nicky Lopez — hitting .323 in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Kansas City Royals versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Alek Manoah on the mound, on July 15 at 7:07 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Nicky Lopez Betting Information & Stats
- Lopez ranks 394th among batters in MLB action and 311th in RBI.
- In 43 of 80 games this season (53.8%) Lopez has had a hit, and in 15 of those games he had more than one (18.8%).
- In 80 games played this season, Lopez has not hit a home run.
- In 27 of 80 games this year, Lopez has scored, including multiple runs once.
- Lopez has driven in a run in 12 games this year (15.0%), but has had no multiple-RBI games.
- Lopez has gone down on strikes in 40.0% of his games this season, with two or more punchouts in 8.8%.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Nicky Lopez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 4.05 this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.251 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- With 106 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank 25th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Nicky Lopez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.