On Friday, Emmanuel Rivera (.417 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 129 points above season-long percentage) and the Kansas City Royals play the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Alek Manoah. First pitch is at 7:07 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Emmanuel Rivera Betting Information & Stats
- Rivera ranks 174th among hitters in MLB play and 223rd in RBI.
- Rivera has gotten a hit in 34 of 56 games this season (60.7%), including eight multi-hit games (14.3%).
- In 10.7% of his games this season, Rivera has homered, and 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Rivera has scored in 18 games this year (32.1%), including multiple runs in four games.
- Rivera has had an RBI in 15 games this season (26.8%), including four multi-RBI outings (7.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Rivera has struck out in 27 games this year (48.2%), with two or more punchouts in 11 of those contests (19.6%).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Emmanuel Rivera Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 16th in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 4.05 this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.251 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have allowed 106 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 25th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Emmanuel Rivera
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.