On Friday, Edward Olivares (.375 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with no home runs) and the Kansas City Royals play the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Alek Manoah. First pitch is at 7:07 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Edward Olivares Betting Information & Stats
- Olivares ranks 262nd among hitters in MLB and 320th in RBI.
- In 56.7% of his 30 games this season, Olivares has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had seven multi-hit games.
- In 30 games played this year, Olivares has homered in two of them.
- Olivares has scored in 10 games this season (33.3%), including three multi-run games (10.0%).
- In nine games this season (30.0%), Olivares has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- Olivares has struck out in 43.3% of his games this year, with more than one strikeout in 10.0%.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Edward Olivares Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.05 this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.251 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have given up 106 home runs so far this season (the 25th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Edward Olivares
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.