The Philadelphia Phillies, including Odubel Herrera (.258 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including no homers), battle starter Ross Stripling and the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre, Wednesday at 7:07 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Odúbel Herrera Betting Information & Stats
- Herrera ranks 200th in home runs and 242nd in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Herrera has picked up a hit in 29 of 56 games this season, with multiple hits 11 times.
- In 8.9% of his games this season, Herrera has hit a home run, and 2.7% of his trips to the plate.
- In 16 of 56 games this season, Herrera has scored, and five of those games included multiple runs.
- Herrera has driven home a run in 13 games this year (23.2%), including more than one RBI in 8.9% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion..
- Herrera has gone down on strikes in 29 games this season (51.8%), with two or more strikeouts in seven of those contests (12.5%).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Odúbel Herrera Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 4.11 this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.259 WHIP this season, 17th in the majors.
- With 103 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank 25th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Odúbel Herrera
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.