Bryson Stott — 2-for-4 with a home run and an RBI in his last game — will be in action for the Philadelphia Phillies versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Ross Stripling on the mound, on July 13 at 7:07 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Bryson Stott Betting Information & Stats
- Stott ranks 200th among hitters in baseball and 196th in RBI.
- Stott has reached base via a hit in 23 games this season (of 59 played), and had multiple hits in 10 of those games.
- Looking at the 59 games Stott has played this year, he’s hit a home run in five of them (8.5%), and in 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Stott has scored in 16 games this season (27.1%), including eight multi-run games (13.6%).
- In 23.7% of his games this season, Stott has notched at least one RBI. In six of those games (10.2%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Stott has been set down on strikes in 50.8% of his games this year, with two or more strikeouts in 11.9%.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bryson Stott Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays average the 15th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.11 this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.259 WHIP this season, 17th in the majors.
- With 103 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank 25th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Bryson Stott
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.