On Monday, Ben Gamel (.286 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 53 points below season-long percentage) and the Pittsburgh Pirates face the Miami Marlins, whose starting pitcher will be Trevor Rogers. First pitch is at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ben Gamel Betting Information & Stats
- Gamel ranks 235th among batters in MLB and 227th in RBI.
- Gamel has gotten at least one hit in 50.0% of his games this season (26 of 52), with more than one hit 12 times (23.1%).
- In 7.7% of his games this year, Gamel has gone deep, and 2.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 36.5% of his games this year, Gamel has scored at least once. And he’s had four games with multiple runs (7.7%).
- In 26.9% of his games this season, Gamel has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 9.6% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Gamel has gone down on strikes in 63.5% of his games this season, with more than one strikeout in 21.2%.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ben Gamel Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Marlins have a 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- Marlins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.82 this year, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.239 as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Marlins have allowed 88 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 11th in MLB.
Where To Watch Ben Gamel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.