On Friday, Trent Grisham (.387 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two home runs) and the San Diego Padres play the San Francisco Giants, whose starting pitcher will be Sam Long. First pitch is at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Trent Grisham Betting Information & Stats
- Grisham currently ranks 109th in home runs and 113th in RBI in the bigs.
- In 40 of 78 games this season (51.3%) Grisham has picked up a hit, and in 10 of those games he had more than one (12.8%).
- Grisham has gone deep in 10.3% of his games in 2022 (eight of 78), and 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 27 of 78 games this season, Grisham has scored, and four of those games included multiple runs.
- Grisham has an RBI in 25 of 78 games this season, with multiple RBI in six of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Grisham has gone down on strikes in 65.4% of his games this year, with two or more punchouts in 26.9%.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Trent Grisham Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Giants have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Giants have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.08) in the majors this season.
- The Giants rank 18th in MLB with a combined 1.274 WHIP this season.
- The Giants have allowed the first-fewest home runs this season at just 66, or 0.8 per game.
Where To Watch Trent Grisham
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.