The Cincinnati Reds, including Tyler Naquin (.393 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including one homer), battle starting pitcher Roansy Contreras and the Pittsburgh Pirates at Great American Ball Park, Thursday at 2:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Tyler Naquin Betting Information & Stats
- Naquin ranks 185th among hitters in MLB action and 189th in RBI.
- In 56.1% of his 41 games this season, Naquin has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 11 multi-hit games.
- Naquin has hit a long ball in 12.2%
of his games in 2022, and 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Naquin has scored in 39.0% of his games this season, with two or more runs scored in 14.6%.
- Naquin has an RBI in 16 of 41 games this year, with multiple RBI in four of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 28 games this season (68.3%), Naquin has gone down on strikes, and nine of those included more than one punchout.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tyler Naquin Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Pirates strike out 8.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Pirates have pitched to a 4.80 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- Pirates pitchers have a 1.448 WHIP this season, third-worst in the majors.
- The Pirates have allowed 94 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 21st in MLB play.
Where To Watch Tyler Naquin
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.