On Tuesday, Luis Rengifo (batting .361 in his past 10 games) and the Los Angeles Angels face the Miami Marlins, whose starting pitcher will be Sandy Alcantara. First pitch is at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Luis Rengifo Betting Information & Stats
- Rengifo ranks 179th in home runs and 301st in RBI this year.
- Rengifo has recorded a hit in 28 of 47 games this season (59.6%), including 10 multi-hit games (21.3%).
- Rengifo has hit a home run in 10.6% of his games this season, and 3% of his plate appearances.
- Rengifo has scored at least once 14 times this year (29.8%), including one multi-run game.
- In 10 games this year (21.3%), Rengifo has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 51.1% of his games this season, Rengifo has gone down on strikes. He’s also had four games with multiple strikeouts (8.5%).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Luis Rengifo Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Marlins have a 8.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Marlins have the 12th-ranked ERA (3.86) in the majors this season.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.252 as a pitching staff, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- With 82 homers allowed, the Marlins rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Luis Rengifo
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.