Evan Longoria — with an on-base percentage of .419 in his past 10 games, 90 points higher than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the San Francisco Giants versus the Arizona Diamondbacks, with Madison Bumgarner on the hill, on July 4 at 6:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Evan Longoria Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Longoria ranks 99th in home runs and 225th in RBI.
- Longoria has picked up a hit in 54.8% of his 42 games this season, with more than one hit in 19.0% of those games.
- Longoria has gone deep in seven games this season (16.7%), leaving the park in 5.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Longoria has scored in 15 of 42 games (35.7%), including multiple runs twice.
- In 10 games this year (23.8%), Longoria has picked up an RBI, and in five of those games (11.9%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Longoria has gone down on strikes one or more times in 24 of 42 games (57.1%), including 11 multi-strikeout games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Evan Longoria Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Diamondbacks have a 7.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.40 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.336 WHIP this season, 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 89 home runs so far this season (the 19th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Evan Longoria
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.