On Saturday, Keibert Ruiz (coming off going 1-for-4 with a home run and two RBI) and the Washington Nationals face the Miami Marlins, whose starting pitcher will be Daniel Castano. First pitch is at 4:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Keibert Ruiz Betting Information & Stats
- Ruiz currently ranks 249th in homers and 206th in RBI in the bigs.
- In 35 of 59 games this season (59.3%) Ruiz has picked up a hit, and in 18 of those games he had more than one (30.5%).
- Ruiz has hit a home run in 5.1%
of his games in 2022, and 1.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Ruiz has scored at least once 19 times this season (32.2%), including one multi-run game.
- In 14 games this year (23.7%), Ruiz has picked up an RBI, and in four of those games (6.8%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Ruiz has struck out one or more times in 19 games (32.2%), including striking out on multiple occasions five times.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Keibert Ruiz Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Marlins strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, ninth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- Marlins pitchers have a 1.264 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- The Marlins have given up 80 home runs so far this season (the 12th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Keibert Ruiz
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.