Ramon Laureano — with a slugging percentage of .459 in his past 10 games, including four extra-base hits (but no homers) — will be in action for the Oakland Athletics against the Seattle Mariners, with Marco Gonzales on the hill, on July 1 at 10:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ramón Laureano Betting Information & Stats
- Laureano ranks 209th in homers and 284th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- In 60.9% of his games this year (28 of 46), Laureano has picked up at least one hit, and in 12 of those games (26.1%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In three games this season, Laureano has hit a home run (6.5%, and 2.1% of his trips to the dish).
- In 39.1% of his games this year, Laureano has scored at least once. And he’s had four games with multiple runs (8.7%).
- Laureano has driven in a run in nine games this season (19.6%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 63.0% of his games this season, Laureano has gone down on strikes. He’s also had 11 games with multiple strikeouts (23.9%).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ramón Laureano Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mariners average the 15th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.79 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Mariners have a combined WHIP of just 1.218 as a pitching staff, which is the eighth-best in baseball this season.
- With 102 homers allowed, the Mariners rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Ramón Laureano
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.