Matt Chapman — with a slugging percentage of .486 in his past 10 games, including two home runs) — will be in action for the Toronto Blue Jays against the Boston Red Sox, with Nick Pivetta on the hill, on June 29 at 7:07 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Matt Chapman Betting Information & Stats
- Chapman currently ranks 51st in home runs and 64th in RBI in the bigs.
- Chapman has had a hit in 42 of 69 games this year (60.9%), including multiple hits nine times (13.0%).
- Looking at the 69 games Chapman has played this year, he’s homered in 11 of them (15.9%), and in 4.0% of his trips to the dish.
- Chapman has scored in 44.9% of his games this year, with more than one run scored in 11.6%.
- Chapman has picked up an RBI in 23 games this season (33.3%), with more than one RBI in 10 of them (14.5%).
- Chapman has been set down on strikes in 45 games this season (65.2%), with more than one strikeout in 15 of those contests (21.7%).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Matt Chapman Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Red Sox have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Red Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.64 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Red Sox have a combined 1.197 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Red Sox have given up 81 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Matt Chapman
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.